Bright Shadow Exodus

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

3 posters

Trouble with Bright Shadow Launcher

SirLagsAlot
    SirLagsAlot
    Ressurected...
    Ressurected...

Level: : 40
    Job: : Mage > Exorcist > Gigantic Eating ROBOT with a Monkey ROCKET LAUNCHER!

Trouble with Bright Shadow Launcher Empty Trouble with Bright Shadow Launcher

Post by SirLagsAlot Sat Dec 26, 2009 12:09 am

Is anyone else having trouble with the Bright Shadow launcher? mines has been blank for 4hours and was wondering if it's just me or they are updating their server.....or I may need to re-download

Trouble with Bright Shadow Launcher Zzzz_b10
    Ren
    Ren
    Adventurer
    Adventurer

Level: : 999
    Job: : Ca Li Fra Ga Lis Tic Ex Pe Ala Docious

Trouble with Bright Shadow Launcher Empty Re: Trouble with Bright Shadow Launcher

Post by Ren Sat Dec 26, 2009 1:54 am

Mine is working, is it working for you now?
    SirLagsAlot
    SirLagsAlot
    Ressurected...
    Ressurected...

Trouble with Bright Shadow Launcher Empty Re: Trouble with Bright Shadow Launcher

Post by SirLagsAlot Sat Dec 26, 2009 2:14 am

nope. I guess I'll just have to re-download it.
    Collapse
    Collapse
    Hunter
    Hunter

Level: :
    Job: : Special Anbu Killer

Post by Collapse Sat Dec 26, 2009 3:11 am

u tried restart ur pc, restart client, close any other program, stay conected to internet..... idk any problem?
    SirLagsAlot
    SirLagsAlot
    Ressurected...
    Ressurected...

Post by SirLagsAlot Sat Dec 26, 2009 3:38 am

Collapse wrote:u tried restart ur pc, restart client, close any other program, stay conected to internet..... idk any problem?

check, check and check... nope still the same =/ I have already re-downloaded it and have also done the manual patch, check the internet connection/setting, checked the privacy and blocked sites to BSO and still the same =(

This is what keeps coming up:

Trouble with Bright Shadow Launcher Sdfsd_10

if it's too small to read, here's what it says:

Can't find file Url:brightshadow.cdnetworks.net/brightshadow/PATCHES/BSUS_Patch_Server//GameSetting/config.xml

has any of you folks experience this?
    SirLagsAlot
    SirLagsAlot
    Ressurected...
    Ressurected...

Post by SirLagsAlot Sat Dec 26, 2009 3:49 am

Hmm... I tried relogging and posting this problem on the BS forum "Technical Support" and for some reason I can't log in. Like it doesn't recognize me...

ok I got in but it seems I have to go through the MIR2 forum and log in there to be able to log into the Bright Shadow forum =/
    Collapse
    Collapse
    Hunter
    Hunter

Post by Collapse Sat Dec 26, 2009 12:57 pm

try restore ur PC to 2 days on ht epast it maybe will works, but u will lose other programs or information instaled previously to that restore
    SirLagsAlot
    SirLagsAlot
    Ressurected...
    Ressurected...

Post by SirLagsAlot Sun Dec 27, 2009 12:29 am

still the same =/ hey collapse, is your Bright shadow launcher working fine? or the game?
    Collapse
    Collapse
    Hunter
    Hunter

Post by Collapse Sun Dec 27, 2009 11:55 pm

yeah, when anything dont leave me open a program or something i restore 2 days, and works
    SirLagsAlot
    SirLagsAlot
    Ressurected...
    Ressurected...

Post by SirLagsAlot Mon Dec 28, 2009 3:51 am

Never mind^^ I have BS running again lol I just had to reset my IE connetion

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Wed Jul 03, 2024 9:38 pm