Bright Shadow Exodus

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

2 posters

how do you upload a picture to the guild icon

ShamWOW
    ShamWOW
    Attack Skill Die
    Attack Skill Die

Level: : 40/
    Job: : Chaman/SpaghettiWar

how do you upload a picture to the guild icon Empty how do you upload a picture to the guild icon

Post by ShamWOW Tue Nov 03, 2009 4:20 am

Does anybody know how. When I go to the file the upload button is not highlighted. Is there a guild requirement of some sort?
    Mia
    Mia
    Administrator
    Administrator

Level: : 40
    Job: : Warrior

how do you upload a picture to the guild icon Empty Re: how do you upload a picture to the guild icon

Post by Mia Tue Nov 03, 2009 5:06 am

Aren't you in Crimson? Only the guild master can. Surprised If that's not the case well..

Save it as TGA file, 32*32.. put it in symbol folder, then press "preview", write the name of the file... then click upload.
    ShamWOW
    ShamWOW
    Attack Skill Die
    Attack Skill Die

Level: : 40/
    Job: : Chaman/SpaghettiWar

how do you upload a picture to the guild icon Empty Re: how do you upload a picture to the guild icon

Post by ShamWOW Fri Nov 06, 2009 3:54 am

Mia wrote:Aren't you in Crimson? Only the guild master can. Surprised If that's not the case well..

Save it as TGA file, 32*32.. put it in symbol folder, then press "preview", write the name of the file... then click upload.

doesn't seem to work for me. I wrote down the name in the preview, but the upload doesn't highlight...
    Mia
    Mia
    Administrator
    Administrator

Level: : 40
    Job: : Warrior

Post by Mia Tue Nov 10, 2009 11:21 pm

Did you typed the name along with the extension?

Per exemple mine is exo.tga, I don't just type exo.

If it doesn't work at all, send me the file you're trying to upload via PM. I'll figure out something. ^_^

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu Sep 19, 2024 2:23 pm