Bright Shadow Exodus

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

+13
Meowy
nymph_gal
Fayte
xMisakax
MM
IngridSaint
Ajes
Xelooou
Kouji
Fuujin
Ren
Collapse
Mia
17 posters

What games are you currently playing?

Mia
    Mia
    Administrator
    Administrator

Level: : 40
    Job: : Warrior

What games are you currently playing? Empty What games are you currently playing?

Post by Mia Sat Oct 24, 2009 1:40 am

The wait for OB can be a hassle, and I'm pretty sure most of you are playing other online games! Name them, maybe we're playing the same and we can meet up there from time to time. Surprised

As for me, I'm really taking a break from mmorpgs til the OB, I more than need one. Surprised

Right now I'm just playing combat arms (online FPS), no attachment nor strings. It's actually the first FPS i ever played, I was really one of those ladies who categorized FPS for "boyz" and my bad, misjudgement I love it lol. Shooting at people is fantastic! Especially this one week of the month! *cough* sorry I won't go there lmao..

If you do play it, we should definitly play together sometime.. my name there is Jisabelle. Very Happy

I have loooooads of online game installed on the side, some I forgot they existed, some I got bored of and some I'll play again sometime soon, maybe most probably I guess...

U? bounce
    Collapse
    Collapse
    Hunter
    Hunter

Level: :
    Job: : Special Anbu Killer

What games are you currently playing? Empty Re: What games are you currently playing?

Post by Collapse Sat Oct 24, 2009 2:37 am

i was playing just ipod touch games like zenotia, u play on ur ipod system w/o wi-fi and u can rank ur lvl and equips on the world via wi-fi and some other games like ninja III online is like mafia wars on facebook here im lvl 220 with a so if u want kill some1 talk to me im: MrRebirth/ clan size: 503/ Bounty for my Head: 85,197,000,000
    Ren
    Ren
    Adventurer
    Adventurer

Level: : 999
    Job: : Ca Li Fra Ga Lis Tic Ex Pe Ala Docious

What games are you currently playing? Empty Re: What games are you currently playing?

Post by Ren Sat Oct 24, 2009 3:48 am

I used to play Combat Arms but I stop. Currently playing Gran Turismo on my PSP.
    Fuujin
    Fuujin
    Ressurected...
    Ressurected...

Job: : Machinist

Post by Fuujin Sat Oct 24, 2009 8:26 am

As I am hardcore MMo player (lol), I am currently playing some online games... ATM I am downloading Sudden attack to finally try it. Today, I'm planning to install 7600 build of windows 7 where is gameguard finally working normally so I can try AVA online and other gameguard games.
    Kouji
    Kouji
    Ressurected...
    Ressurected...

Job: : Mage

Post by Kouji Sat Oct 24, 2009 10:54 am

I don't play too many MMOs outside BrightShadow...
    I've tried out Luna and Fiesta. Both were okay, but I got bored easily. I used to play GhostX but the grind was too much and I couldn't beat any of the missions because I could never find a party... I can't even remember my ID and password for that game anymore. My first MMO was Endless Online. I quit because
    a) the community was horrible.
    b) the grind was horrible (lvl 14 was an experienced player)
    and c) you couldn't play for 5 seconds without getting d/c

For offline games I'm mostly playing Ratchet and Clank games to get ready for the new one coming out soon.

BTW, thank you, Mia, for breaking a horrible gender stereotype Very Happy
    Fuujin
    Fuujin
    Ressurected...
    Ressurected...

Post by Fuujin Sat Oct 24, 2009 11:10 am

Well dude Fiesta is one of the most boring MMOs.. But you are like you found BS.
    I can recomend for example Trickster Online, or Dream of an Mirror online, for manga-like graphics, If you like more realistic games, you can try AION or lineage 2, but my favorite is Chronicles of Spellborn.. Most of these games arn't grind oriented, only lineage 2 is..
    Xelooou
    Xelooou
    Point Click Run
    Point Click Run

Job: : Shaman

Post by Xelooou Sat Oct 24, 2009 2:33 pm

nothing Sad
    Ajes
    Ajes
    Attack Skill Die
    Attack Skill Die

Job: : Magician

Post by Ajes Sat Oct 24, 2009 3:38 pm

Nothing here either.
    Waiting for monday~
    Fuujin
    Fuujin
    Ressurected...
    Ressurected...

Post by Fuujin Sun Oct 25, 2009 3:09 am

I started playing AVA onnline yesterday.. IT's so AWESOME fps !! :O :O ijji.com, try it
    Mia
    Mia
    Administrator
    Administrator

Post by Mia Sun Oct 25, 2009 3:31 am

I found Fiesta quite simple and empty, I think it's a great mmorpg for kids, or people seeking complete simplicity in a mmo system.

I'm currently looking up AVA, definitly trying it! Very Happy I'll come back here after I do so. xD
    Fuujin
    Fuujin
    Ressurected...
    Ressurected...

Post by Fuujin Sun Oct 25, 2009 10:24 am

Mia wrote:I found Fiesta quite simple and empty, I think it's a great mmorpg for kids, or people seeking complete simplicity in a mmo system.

I'm currently looking up AVA, definitly trying it! Very Happy I'll come back here after I do so. xD

Exactly, mmorpg for kids.. And maybe for new mmo players

U tried ava alrdy ? D:<

I can has signature ?
    IngridSaint
    IngridSaint
    Beginner
    Beginner

Level: : 1
    Job: : Knight

Post by IngridSaint Sun Oct 25, 2009 5:14 pm

I've played so many MMO's.. but I'd rather not bore you with a large list. =p I usually frequent Granado Espada,Requiem(blooody),Ragnarok Online,and occasionally City Of Heroes. Haven't played any FPS,just wasn't that interested in it. But I do play a social game called "Second Life"
    Other than that I play on my PS3 and I'm a die hard Harvest Moon fan.
    @Fuujin- lol Dream of Mirror
    Mia
    Mia
    Administrator
    Administrator

Post by Mia Sun Oct 25, 2009 5:26 pm

@Fuujin: I downloaded and installed ava already lol, I'll be trying it today. As for signatures I'm having a little issues in the script, hopefully it'll be fixed and show up real soon.

@Ingrid: Requiem is bloody great! xD Very unconventional, the only reason I stopped playing was the lack of players (which might be different today) and I was always playing alone lol.
    MM
    MM
    Ressurected...
    Ressurected...

Post by MM Sun Oct 25, 2009 6:03 pm

ALLODS! It's in russian and I don't understand a thing but that's what makes it so exciting discussing with your friends that you found out what one of your skills does or what the stats mean or somehting really small and simple is like WOAH~
    Mia
    Mia
    Administrator
    Administrator

Post by Mia Sun Oct 25, 2009 9:32 pm

MM wrote:ALLODS! It's in russian and I don't understand a thing but that's what makes it so exciting discussing with your friends that you found out what one of your skills does or what the stats mean or somehting really small and simple is like WOAH~

Yeah! I'm joining M in this confusing trip too lol! I saw a video and it oddly looks like a refreshing version of WoW (yet I can't really compare since I haven't played yet). Wooo for russian games.. haha Very Happy
    Fuujin
    Fuujin
    Ressurected...
    Ressurected...

Post by Fuujin Mon Oct 26, 2009 4:24 am

Mia wrote:
    MM wrote:ALLODS! It's in russian and I don't understand a thing but that's what makes it so exciting discussing with your friends that you found out what one of your skills does or what the stats mean or somehting really small and simple is like WOAH~

Yeah! I'm joining M in this confusing trip too lol! I saw a video and it oddly looks like a refreshing version of WoW (yet I can't really compare since I haven't played yet). Wooo for russian games.. haha Very Happy

That's right, russian games rule.. Stalker series for example
    Collapse
    Collapse
    Hunter
    Hunter

Job: : Special Anbu Killer

Post by Collapse Mon Oct 26, 2009 11:26 am

since saturday i was playing all the day Phoenix Wright: Ace Attorney for DS, i need finish this today on the school, to start playing the OB at the night when i arrive to my house Razz
    Kouji
    Kouji
    Ressurected...
    Ressurected...

Job: : Mage

Post by Kouji Mon Oct 26, 2009 1:51 pm

Collapse wrote:since saturday i was playing all the day Phoenix Wright: Ace Attorney for DS, i need finish this today on the school, to start playing the OB at the night when i arrive to my house Razz

Because we don't go to school to learn, we go to play games! tongue
    Can't blame you though. I got bored in class and started playing Brave Story! rabbit
    xMisakax
    xMisakax
    Adventurer
    Adventurer

Job: : 御坂美琴 - ElectroMaster - Railgun

Post by xMisakax Tue Nov 03, 2009 7:03 pm

I was playing Fiesta since its OB till level 91 and i gave up. the endless pointless grinding was like. URGHH! .you get what i mean. tried DOMO, Perfect World. but they are all at the side now.

Im a fan of RPGs so my PS3 and PSP are mostly RPGs. but there arent really that many out there :/
    Fuujin
    Fuujin
    Ressurected...
    Ressurected...

Post by Fuujin Tue Nov 03, 2009 7:05 pm

BTW, I'm not online in BS these days because I'm addicted to Borderlands ATM (With Raijin too Very Happy) Try it guys, excellent game
    xMisakax
    xMisakax
    Adventurer
    Adventurer

Job: : 御坂美琴 - ElectroMaster - Railgun

Post by xMisakax Tue Nov 03, 2009 7:10 pm

oh.. looks good. maybe i'll try it soon Very Happy
    Fayte
    Fayte
    Ressurected...
    Ressurected...

Post by Fayte Tue Nov 03, 2009 7:32 pm

No thanks... Not into shooter types lol. Looks good, but just isn't my style.
    nymph_gal
    nymph_gal

Post by nymph_gal Tue Nov 10, 2009 5:29 am

I'm playing Flyff this days..
    I just enjoy playing it..
    But if you have suggestion, that would be great.

Very Happy
    Meowy
    Meowy
    Attack Kill Cheer
    Attack Kill Cheer

Level: : 666
    Job: : Sexy and loved cat

Post by Meowy Tue Nov 10, 2009 7:56 am

Finally installed Dragon Age: Origins because OB ended, and I have to say it's a must-play.
    Pear
    Pear
    Buying Potions
    Buying Potions

Level: : 40.
    Job: : Shaman.

Post by Pear Tue Nov 10, 2009 12:00 pm

I Still Play S4 League o;... I Like Gears Of War 2/1 Though, And Left 4 Dead. Gears Of War 3 And Left 4 Dead 2 Needs To Come Out Faster :l.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sat Sep 28, 2024 3:15 am