Bright Shadow Exodus

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

+13
Meowy
nymph_gal
Fayte
xMisakax
MM
IngridSaint
Ajes
Xelooou
Kouji
Fuujin
Ren
Collapse
Mia
17 posters

What games are you currently playing?

Plushie
    Plushie
    Buying Potions
    Buying Potions

What games are you currently playing? - Page 2 Empty Re: What games are you currently playing?

Post by Plushie Tue Nov 10, 2009 12:17 pm

I was a Mod for a game called Warrior Epic, but that game is going down hill so too fast, so I bailed out of there. Went to play ECO for a while, but that wasn't my style. I hope BS works out for me, other wise I'm going to quit playing MMOs for a while @__@.
    Lawful
    Lawful
    Going to Next Area...
    Going to Next Area...

Level: : 40
    Job: : Shammy <3

What games are you currently playing? - Page 2 Empty Re: What games are you currently playing?

Post by Lawful Tue Nov 10, 2009 12:55 pm

Hmm well i'm playing Magna Carta and i still have to finish Tales of the Abyss with my friend that we started together xD
    On the other hand i still need to finish Mana Khemia first part and Tales of Destiny 2 on meh PS2.

Also if anyone wants a suggestion on what PC game to actually try out, i'd suggest the series of Gothic on PC, a awesome german RPG/Action type game with a large variety of abilities and storyplots that will entertain you and suck you into the game world for a very long time.

Try it, won't regret it, i guarantee ^^

Whats most fun is that you can raise your character as you wish, mage, warrior, ranger, thief, you choose it.
    I remember the time i became a necromancer, summoned a undead army of around 300 Skeletons and raged a full scale war with the orc armies that were surrounding the castle, waiting to siege it xD

Last edited by Lawful on Tue Nov 10, 2009 1:10 pm; edited 1 time in total
    xMisakax
    xMisakax
    Adventurer
    Adventurer

Level: :
    Job: : 御坂美琴 - ElectroMaster - Railgun

Post by xMisakax Tue Nov 10, 2009 1:09 pm

woot mana khemia, completed it xD. im waiting for mana khemia 2 which is gonna release next year on the PSP xD
    Glows
    Glows
    Attack Kill Cheer
    Attack Kill Cheer

Job: : Warrior

Post by Glows Tue Nov 10, 2009 1:59 pm

Pokemon Soul Silver with a gimped English patch.

For those of you who liked Pokemon Silver, you should think about getting this. They didn't mess up the story line and the nifty new gadgets they give out have a new feeling about them. Nice balance. =p
    Meowy
    Meowy
    Attack Kill Cheer
    Attack Kill Cheer

Level: : 666
    Job: : Sexy and loved cat

Post by Meowy Tue Nov 10, 2009 2:06 pm

xMisakax wrote:woot mana khemia, completed it xD. im waiting for mana khemia 2 which is gonna release next year on the PSP xD
    Isn't that game out on ps2?
    Plushie
    Plushie
    Buying Potions
    Buying Potions

Post by Plushie Tue Nov 10, 2009 2:07 pm

Glows wrote:Pokemon Soul Silver with a gimped English patch.

For those of you who liked Pokemon Silver, you should think about getting this. They didn't mess up the story line and the nifty new gadgets they give out have a new feeling about them. Nice balance. =p
    I kinda quit playing pokemon... They're too cartoonish looking now, IMO.
    Lawful
    Lawful
    Going to Next Area...
    Going to Next Area...

Post by Lawful Tue Nov 10, 2009 2:45 pm

xMisakax wrote:woot mana khemia, completed it xD. im waiting for mana khemia 2 which is gonna release next year on the PSP xD
    Wait what? lol what the hell, there is Mana Khemia 2 on PS2 wich was released this year i think and i've pretty much seen my friend play it alot xP
    It will be realeased on PSP in the future as a portable version of the game but its already released on PS2.

Mana Khemia 2: Fall of Alchemy  -is a console role-playing game developed by Japanese developer Gust for the PlayStation 2. The game was released in Japan on May 29, 2008 and in North America on August 25, 2009. A "Portable+" version for PlayStation Portable is announced for release on 1th of October, 2009. The game is a spiritual successor to GUST's Atelier Iris series, (recognized as Project A10), and the sequel to Mana Khemia: Alchemists of Al-Revis.

What games are you currently playing? - Page 2 Mana%20Khemia%202%20Fall%20of%20Alchemy
    Glows
    Glows
    Attack Kill Cheer
    Attack Kill Cheer

Job: : Warrior

Post by Glows Tue Nov 10, 2009 2:50 pm

Plushie wrote:

I understand, but I'm totally hooked and obsessed. o.o; Must have more eeveelutions..

But, if you can get past the new graphics you may like it. x3;

Anywho I have to go to school for abit, bye guys!
    Lawful
    Lawful
    Going to Next Area...
    Going to Next Area...

Post by Lawful Tue Nov 10, 2009 2:59 pm

Glows wrote:
    Plushie wrote:

I understand, but I'm totally hooked and obsessed. o.o; Must have more eeveelutions..

But, if you can get past the new graphics you may like it. x3;

Anywho I have to go to school for abit, bye guys!

For some people i guess graphics mater , but as for me , it doesn\'t xD
    I still sometimes play my old pokemon silver on Gameboy color for fun. xP

And just not too long ago i\'ve finished the first part of Golden Sun on GBA and it was awesome <3
    Going to start going trough part 2 as soon as i get some free time, probably in the winter holydays ^^

But to be honest, i\'m a old fashion player and i LOVE games with old graphics like the Shining Force 1,2 series on the Sega or LandStalker <3

And have fun at school Glow xD

What games are you currently playing? - Page 2 B0000C9ZPN.03.LZZZZZZZ
    What games are you currently playing? - Page 2 Gfs_51278_2_6
    What games are you currently playing? - Page 2 Gfs_51278_2_11

Shining Force 2 Good ol memories <3
    What games are you currently playing? - Page 2 Index.19
    What games are you currently playing? - Page 2 12045-131314-ShiningForce2GENScreenShot2jpg-620x
    What games are you currently playing? - Page 2 ShiningForceGenesis2
    What games are you currently playing? - Page 2 Shining-force-2

Last edited by Lawful on Tue Nov 10, 2009 3:08 pm; edited 3 times in total
    xMisakax
    xMisakax
    Adventurer
    Adventurer

Level: :
    Job: : 御坂美琴 - ElectroMaster - Railgun

Post by xMisakax Tue Nov 10, 2009 3:02 pm

Lawful wrote:
    Wait what? lol what the hell, there is Mana Khemia 2 on PS2 wich was released this year i think and i've pretty much seen my friend play it alot xP
    It will be realeased on PSP in the future as a portable version of the game but its already released on PS2.

Mana Khemia 2: Fall of Alchemy  -is a console role-playing game developed by Japanese developer Gust for the PlayStation 2. The game was released in Japan on May 29, 2008 and in North America on August 25, 2009. A "Portable+" version for PlayStation Portable is announced for release on 1th of October, 2009. The game is a spiritual successor to GUST's Atelier Iris series, (recognized as Project A10), and the sequel to Mana Khemia: Alchemists of Al-Revis.

What games are you currently playing? - Page 2 Mana%20Khemia%202%20Fall%20of%20Alchemy

yea i know that. but i only have PSP and PS3 now since my PS2 busted itself last year. lol so i'll have to wait.
    Meowy
    Meowy
    Attack Kill Cheer
    Attack Kill Cheer

Post by Meowy Tue Nov 10, 2009 3:09 pm

Lawful wrote:And just not too long ago i've finished the first part of Golden Sun on GBA and it was awesome
    Both Golden Sun 1 and 2 are just.plain.epic. Though I found the second one too easy compared to the first.
    And OMG man, Shining force 2. That game is so freaking awesome!! Monks FTW! Razz
    Lawful
    Lawful
    Going to Next Area...
    Going to Next Area...

Post by Lawful Tue Nov 10, 2009 3:22 pm

Meowy wrote:
    Lawful wrote:And just not too long ago i've finished the first part of Golden Sun on GBA and it was awesome
    Both Golden Sun 1 and 2 are just.plain.epic. Though I found the second one too easy compared to the first.
    And OMG man, Shining force 2. That game is so freaking awesome!! Monks FTW! Razz

I know right!!
    I spent countless nights playing it on my old Sega console and i still have the original catridge with a working battery save slot in it <3

I just loved Kazin's DESOUL spell and it was where i got my first nickname from <3
    To wich still my old friends call me like, lol
    And it was a one-of-a-kind type character ingame, i regreted turning him into a Sorceror later on since you get a already made sorcerer later and rerolled the game and left him as a Wizard with advanced , hugeass AoE DESOUL <3

And yeah golden sun is just epic, but most GBA old fashioned games are actually, i'm still in the middle of working on Lufia: Ruins of Lore and its awesome, i'll definetly finish it as i get more free time <3
    Meowy
    Meowy
    Attack Kill Cheer
    Attack Kill Cheer

Post by Meowy Tue Nov 10, 2009 3:29 pm

Lawful wrote:
    Meowy wrote:

I know right!!
    I spent countless nights playing it on my old Sega console and i still have the original catridge with a working battery save slot in it <3

I just loved Kazin's DESOUL spell and it was where i got my first nickname from <3
    And it was a one-of-a-kind type character ingame, i regreted turning him into a Sorceror later on since you get a already made sorcerer later and rerolled the game and left him as a Wizard with advanced , hugeass AoE DESOUL <3

And yeah golden sun is just epic, but most GBA old fashioned games are actually, i'm still in the middle of working on Lufia: Ruins of Lore and its awesome, i'll definetly finish it as i get more free time <3
    Shining Force 2 was the kind of the game where you could just try different stuff like that, just added epicness.

I didn't like that Lufia: RoL much. I suppose I was expecting too much because I'm a huge fan of the SNES ones. Their soundtracks are pretty played when I'm playing D&D ;3
    Lawful
    Lawful
    Going to Next Area...
    Going to Next Area...

Post by Lawful Tue Nov 10, 2009 4:20 pm

Meowy wrote:
    Lawful wrote:
    Meowy wrote:

I know right!!

Shining Force 2 was the kind of the game where you could just try different stuff like that, just added epicness.

I didn't like that Lufia: RoL much. I suppose I was expecting too much because I'm a huge fan of the SNES ones. Their soundtracks are pretty played when I'm playing D&D ;3

That was the first Lunia Series game i played so i found it very interesting infact, especially with the job changin system where you could become anything you wish and devoled several spells in several areas and keep them all <3

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sat Sep 28, 2024 3:17 am